Due to new licensing requirements for adapting to school during the COVID-19 pandemic the following changes to protocols have been made:
1) Parents and other visitors are not permitted on the premises without an appointment.
2) Drop off will be done outside the front doors. Parents will sign in their children and answer COVID-19 symptom questions every morning. Students will have their temperature taken every morning.
3) Pickup will be done at the side door near the playground. Parents will stay in their car and follow the traffic as directed. Parents will hold up school made sign (No homemade signs) with their child’s name in order to let staff know who they are picking up. If someone on your alternate pickup list is picking up and you were unable to pass a sign to them, you need to contact the director, Katherine Bonine, BEFORE the end of the day by one of the following methods.
• Phone: 651-480-2417
• Class Dojo message
• Email: [email protected]
4) Hope Christian Preschool plans to continue on site classes for the duration of the year 2020-2021 school year. However, if that choice is taken out of our hands and we have to go to Distance Learning, tuition will remain the same price. We learned from Distance Learning last school year that the time, effort and money spent on Distance Learning was actually more than on site learning. Parents wishing to withdraw from Hope may do so providing the normal 2 week notice courtesy agreed upon in the registration contract.
5)Full tuition will be paid unless a child misses more than 2 weeks due to illness. Then a discussion can be had about tuition payments.
6) Hope Christian Preschool is following all guidelines for sanitizing toys and high touch point areas given by the State of Minnesota.
7) All teachers will wear masks or face shields. Children do not have to wear masks. If a parent sends their child in a mask the staff will do their best to make sure it stays on however, we cannot guarantee your child will wear their mask all day.