"And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching, and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. They broke bread together in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts" (Acts 2:42, 46).
There's something that happens in circles that just doesn't happen in rows.
We believe that the Christian life is best lived in community with other believers where we can challenge and encourage each other. At various intervals throughout the year, we offer a variety of small groups we call "Life Groups" as well as Bible studies that meet at Hope or in people's homes.
Current small groups include:
- Book Group
- Men's Group
- Women's Group
- Family Group
Lutheran Women's Missionary League (LWML) is a group of female servant leaders who gather monthly in fellowship and Bible Study. They are charged with coordinating funeral receptions including serving and providing meals. They also put on the spring church rummage sale, local and global drives including the shoe drive, and raise funds to provide charitable giving.
The Men's Group consists of several opportunities for men to grow in their relationship with Christ so they can live out their faith and make an impact on their families, workplaces, and church.
- Man Camp (camping, outdoor recreation, Bible Study and fellowship)
- Fella-Ship (gathering with food, devotion, and time together)
- Men's Life Group (An intentional face to face gathering of men who meet regularly with the common purpose of living on a mission with God in a covenant community and growing as disciples of Jesus)
The women's ministry consists of several elements to help nurture, encourage, and equip women to know and follow Jesus in their daily life.
- Women's Retreat (overnight, off site retreat to refresh the mind, body, and soul)
- Women's Life Group
- Craft Days (periodical Saturday gatherings of fellowship, prayer and fun)
10:30AM SUNDAYS (August - May)
COME FOR ALL OF THE SESSIONS OR DROP IN WHEN YOU ARE ABLE. WE WILL DIG DEEP INTO THE BIBLE AND FIND WORDS AND PASSAGES TO MEDITATE ON THROUGHOUT THE WEEK.. BRING YOUR BIBLE OR USE ONE OF OURS.